Why Cosmetic Vehicle Repairs Are Best Done During the Summer
The Winter and Spring seasons in Michigan can be rough on your vehicle thanks to the weather and road conditions. This can leave you rushing to catch up on all the routine maintenance your vehicle needs to get it back to its best shape when the weather finally starts to warm up. Using our Spring Car Care Guide you’ve changed your tires, checked your vehicle fluids and suspension, and gave your vehicle a deep clean. Now that it’s summer and your car is clean, it’s the perfect time to get those more in-depth cosmetic fixes done.
Have a Summer Car Care Question?
Ask Our Expert Auto TechsAsk a Question
Summer is a great time for cosmetic vehicle repairs for three simple reasons: cosmetic damages are more visible now that your vehicle is cleared of salt and grime, you don't have to worry about certain weather or road conditions like ice and salt, and you have more daylight available in the summer to cross these items off your to-do list. Having your cosmetic vehicle repairs completed during the summer will also protect your car for the seasons and weather to come. Here are some cosmetic auto damages you may want to consider getting fixed this summer:
- Dings and dents on your vehicle's body – Dings and dents in your vehicle can age and depreciate your vehicle faster. Repairing these small damages will prevent them from getting larger and help maintain the value of your car, truck, SUV, or crossover.
- Rust on your vehicle – Rust depreciates the value of your vehicle and also shortens the life and reliability of it. Repair rust on your vehicle to help it last longer.
- Scratches on your vehicle's paint – A scratch may be a minor damage now, but if you don’t get it fixed it can eventually rust and lead to more exterior damage.
- Cracked glass, especially on your windshield – A small crack on your windshield can easily spread, so getting any cracks repaired as soon as possible is best to avoid more extreme damage.
- Chipped paint on your vehicle – Just like scratches on your vehicle, chips in your paint can lead to rust as well, so we recommend getting them fixed right away to keep your vehicle in its best condition.
At Graff Bay City, we can fix all of your cosmetic vehicle damages and can match your vehicle's paint color, so you'll be back on the road in perfect style. Make sure to also check out our Sun Protection page to avoid any UV damage to your vehicle this season. Keep in mind customizations like our custom car and bike graphics are also easiest to take care of during the summer! We can help you customize your ride to your personal taste and have you looking awesome on the road.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Vehicle Rpairs and Summer Car Care in Bay City at Graff Chevrolet
If you need any cosmetic damages fixed on your vehicle, our professional Service team would be more than happy to take care of it! We'll not only make sure your vehicle looks like new, but also make sure it runs like new. We can take care of all your summer car care and routine maintenance needs at our Service Center located at 3636 Wilder Rd, Bay City, MI 48706. Graff Bay City offers the best dealership and service experience in the Bay County area, and we are proud to serve our neighbors of Pinconning, Midland, and Frankenmuth. You can schedule your cosmetic fixes and summer car care online at your convenience or give us a call at (989) 684-4411.